Our expertise provides a full range of resin transfer molding composites manufacturing services:
- Design and Engineering
- Materials Testing
- Prototyping and Process Development
- Tool Design and Fabrication
Matrix maintains an outstanding performance record in designing and manufacturing high-quality, complex composite products. The company’s application of proprietary processes and materials provides a significant competitive advantage to industry leaders and innovators from a variety of demanding markets.
Customer requirements are routinely met through utilization of:
- State-of-the-Art Composite Manufacturing Processes
- Lean Manufacturing Methods
- Statistical Process Control
- AS9100/ISO-9001 Certification
- Nadcap Accreditation
- Implemented Continuous Improvement Plan
- Intranet-Based Quality System
Comprehensive manufacturing and engineering capabilities in a full array of advanced composite processes have helped Matrix establish itself as an industry leader in the challenging and growing field of advanced composites products.
Our team of experts routinely assists customers in understanding which manufacturing method is right for their particular effort. From composite molding processes like Hand Lay-Up to Resin Transfer Molding, we harness the latest technology and ensure each project’s success.